Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tutti's clingy

Tutti the cockatiel never wants to leave our company now. It's hard to leave the house, Tutti keeps flying to our shoulder just as we are approaching the door. And if I'm in another room, Tutti will fly there looking for me. Right now he's sitting contentedly, occasionally cheeping, on my shoulder, looking so cute. When I eat something, Tutti walks down my arm and looks meaningfully at me, like "Can I have what you're having?" Sometimes he cheeps non-stop for a long time, and I suspect he's still calling out for the absent Pepi. So sad.

He's back to cheeping his head off in the mornings when he hears the slightest movement from us upstairs. "Let me out, let me out!" he seems to scream from his cage. Once he's out, he flies upstairs to our shoulder and then to stand on the shower screen while we do our morning rituals. When I leave a room, he flies after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home