Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tutti alone

Since we lost Pepi, Tutti our cockatiel has been very clingy. He flies to my shoulder all the time, and won't leave or be left behind. Today I put him on his cage & walked to the door to go out, and Tutti was on my shoulder in a flash. Put him back again, and back he came. I had to do this 4 times, and managed to run to the door before he found my shoulder again.

He always flies to my shoulder when called, and likes to tuck his beak against my cheek or lower his head for a rub. When he's eating, he likes me to be around, and will cheep frantically if I move away. Today I went next door for a massage, and when I came back, Tutti had tucked himself in bed in his favourite corner of the cage. It was grumpy time - little irritated chirrups and hisses and lunging if my shadow so much as fell on his cage. He's always like this at his bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home