Thursday, April 14, 2005

playtime with Kokola

It's past midnight now. Played with Kokola for awhile just now - when I sit on the chair beside his cage, he comes out & says "Hello Kokola", "Go to bed!" many times until I give him a cashew nut. He climbs onto my arm then steps onto the arm of the chair. He waves to me, saying Hello in his imitation of my voice. Climbs onto my lap, then onto the other arm of the chair. Then back onto my lap, begs for another cashew. Back & forth, from the left arm of the chair to the other arm of the chair, using my lap as the bridge.

He's a little scared of the little new bell. I tied the bell onto an elastic string. Kokola is having none of it now - just ululating and shrieking jumbled words, and making me laugh. He's such a comic. Leo & Wilson slept through the racket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home